Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My First Goodbye


(August 22-28)

I worked over the weekend.  Yes, more chopping.  The galley is divided into "hot" and "cold" sides.  I am working on the cold side.  So, I also make salads, dressings, etc.  For instance, I made potato salad, chicken salad, and fruit salad between Friday and Sunday.

One of the galley workers was leaving very early Monday morning, so we brought in a camera to capture some moments together.  I have not been able to get the pictures from my fellow crew member yet, but will try to do so in the next week.

SIDE NOTE:  I have been trying to share eventful and fun items with you, my loved ones, so I have not discussed much about my work, except in passing.  I will be dedicating a future blog to my work, just FYI, but the next few have already been planned.

Alicia was a great co-worker.  I will miss her hard work and good humor.  To celebrate her time with us, a few of us went out Sunday night to say goodbye.







I know that there will be a lot of short term people coming through my life in the next few years.  This is but the first of many goodbyes.



2 comments: